Quantcast

Once again.......

Drth Vadr

Monkey
Oct 5, 2011
26 wheels proves that the bike industry just wanted to separate us from our wallet. We have been WMD'd
disclaimer: This is not an indictment of which wheel size is better, and frankly I don't care about which is better.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
No, clearly proves that 26" wheels are still OK with 10" of rear wheel travel. 650B is best for 8".
650b is obviously the equivalent of 2" of travel.

(that response may contain sarcasm and traces of nuts)

Dirk77

Monkey
Feb 15, 2014
Aaron Gwin just rode a rim, faster than I'll ever be able to ride.. Down a world cup race course...

Wheel size, shmeel size!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
26 wheels proves that the bike industry just wanted to separate us from our wallet. We have been WMD'd
disclaimer: This is not an indictment of which wheel size is better, and frankly I don't care about which is better.
I don't know what you're talking about. You remember the time we were all sitting around saying "you know, I really wish we had some flexier, heavier, weaker wheels that accelerate slower and don't turn as quickly"

The industry is just giving us what we asked for. I mean it's just a choice. Like specialized making wheels and tires in only 29 and 27.5. You now have that choice (made for you) to buy stuff from another company. :D

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I don't know what you're talking about. You remember the time we were all sitting around saying "you know, I really wish we had some flexier, heavier, weaker wheels that accelerate slower and don't turn as quickly"

The industry is just giving us what we asked for. I mean it's just a choice. Like specialized making wheels and tires in only 29 and 27.5. You now have that choice (made for you) to buy stuff from another company. :D
Must spread rep