Quantcast

OH. MY. GOD. (bacon related)

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
So, I made Bacon Chocolate Chip cookies last night.

Brown sugar, sugar, flour, vanilla, baking soda, eggs, salt, chocolate chips and bacon.

Took about 30 minutes to make the bacon, covered in brown sugar to sweeten it up and caramelize it. Then made the cookie dough. The serving size I made made about 25-30 cookies. And boy were they delicious.

Make the dough balls small on your cookie sheet, though. With the eggs, and the butter, and the fat in the bacon, when the dough heats up it slides around on the baking sheet and flattens out really quick. My first batch came out like one big flat cookie.

They tasted good. The brown sugar on the bacon really sweetened it up. The after taste was odd, but not unappealing. The smell was amazing. It was just weird taking two of my favorite foods that happen to be complete opposites and combining them.

Now, go make some Bacon Chocolate Chip cookies!

*Sorry. No pictures. The wife ditched me while I was baking/cooking, and watching the dogs. Once they came out of the over, they looked like regularly chocolate chip cookies anyway.*

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
It was actually awesome. He used some sort of smoked, seasoned beef inside and prepped the outer layer to be medium rare. There are 2 different kinds of beef if you notice. The darker of the two being in the middle.

Should of took a pic after I heated it up as it was dripping juices, sizzling and the cheese was oozing out. It does look visually disgusting from that angle now that I look at it, but my stomach said "MMMMMMike"