Quantcast

"Official" Ridemonkey T-Shirt Thread 2021

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday.
Updated tracking now says Thurs Dec 30. :think:
Guess tomorrows planned attire will have to be rethought.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I could have sworn I tagged either you or Sammich in a post asking to get this stickied, but looking back through it I see that I did not make that request. My apologies.
It is only due to the festive holiday spirit lingering within me that I find the grace to forgive you.

Next time, you shall be drawn and quartered, and left at the entrance to the Lounge so that the rodents may feast on your rotting corpse.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
It is only due to the festive holiday spirit lingering within me that I find the grace to forgive you.

Next time, you shall be drawn and quartered, and left at the entrance to the Lounge so that the rodents may feast on your rotting corpse.
Will we be able to throw rotten produce at him while he is being led from the courtyard to the outer gates? Asking for a friend.....

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Quality at least in Europe is meh. One came with a loose seam and therefore a 0.5" long hole between torso and sleave. The garment also feels rather weak, we shall see. Nonetheless it's cool to have it and I will wear it till it falls apart.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Quality at least in Europe is meh. One came with a loose seam and therefore a 0.5" long hole between torso and sleave. The garment also feels rather weak, we shall see. Nonetheless it's cool to have it and I will wear it till it falls apart.
Which type did you get? Premium or Triblend?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Can you send invitations prior? I have always wanted to attend such an event. As a spectator. For science.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Can you send invitations prior? I have always wanted to attend such an event. As a spectator. For science.
Executions are formal events. A footman will arrive at your door, with a card bearing the time and location of the event, presented on a small silver tray.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I got mine finally.
Premium XL.
I'm 6'2" @ 198
It is the smallest XL shirt I own.
It fits, barely; kinda scared to wash it.
My son just may have gotten a new shirt. :disgust:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I got mine finally.
Premium XL.
I'm 6'2" @ 198
It is the smallest XL shirt I own.
It fits, barely; kinda scared to wash it.
My son just may have gotten a new shirt. :disgust:
Huh. I'm 6'2" and right around 200lbs and went with an XL premium and find it to be a bit on the larger side IMNSHO. You're in the US, or Euroland? Which color did you get?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Huh. I'm 6'2" and right around 200lbs and went with an XL premium and find it to be a bit on the larger side IMNSHO. You're in the US, or Euroland? Which color did you get?

Canuckistan and Black.
Yup, even double checked the label. XL
Pulled a couple of my son's size large t-shirts and did a back to back.
According to my scientific study, it is a large.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Canuckistan and Black.
Yup, even double checked the label. XL
Pulled a couple of my son's size large t-shirts and did a back to back.
According to my scientific study, it is a large.
Earl found his on the small side too. I got the women's and it's what I would call "tiny" fit, not relaxed. Fits my teenager (a size 2) perfectly so she got a new shirt lol.