Quantcast

Off-the-shelf Mullet/mixed Wheelsize Enduro bikes

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I think a modern 29er with say 77/78 sta, the fork dropped 10mm and a 27.5 rear wheel is going to be a vastly different proposition to a Patrol with a big front wheel slapped on. I'm currently in the same boat as you and we are literally the same height so that's what I at least hope if the jump to 29 wheels really doesn't agree with me.
Maaaaaate. I'm taller for sure. Steve always used to hide stuff on top of the fridge so you wouldn't get to it and I still found it.

Yeah, a properly designed Mullet is a different proposition to just swapping wheels and hoping. There's some kind of magical bike that will show up one day that combines all the weird shit I prefer, although it will probably look like the Homermobile.

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
Maaaaaate. I'm taller for sure. Steve always used to hide stuff on top of the fridge so you wouldn't get to it and I still found it.

Yeah, a properly designed Mullet is a different proposition to just swapping wheels and hoping. There's some kind of magical bike that will show up one day that combines all the weird shit I prefer, although it will probably look like the Homermobile.
At the rate bike prices are going $82000 will seem like a good deal too.