Quantcast
  1. The site migration has been completed successfully from vBulletin to XenForo. Please be patient with the site speed until we have finished rebuilding all of the caches - it may take a few hours. If you had previously linked your Facebook account, you will have to set it up again.

Click here for more information.
  2. The new Classifieds are in place! The goal was to provide the best balance of usability and convenience - many liked the forum system, but some preferred the granularity of the newer classifieds. Hopefully this provides a good balance.

Sorry, data was not migrated from the old system. Please re-list your items.

Check out the new Classifieds here!

octane one void and spark

Discussion in 'BMX & Dirt Jumping' started by trav_co, Apr 9, 2012.

1. trav_co New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    I am confused.. my research says the spark would be better for all around dirt and park. And some street. The void is longer and not as steep and also has a lower bb but what do you guys think would be better? The spark has shorter chainstays as well. Not to mention only for 24" wheels. I currently ride a scott voltage 24 tmo and love it. Would the spark be a good upgrade or should I go for the void? I would like to stay with 24s as I feel 26s to be a little to big for me and I am not sure if24s on a void would be goofy riding or not feel right... any help or info would be great.. thanks
    #1 Apr 9, 2012   
  2. WestCoastHucker Active Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    5   |   2
    you just got a new bike. ride it first, then figure out what you want different in a bike and go from there...
    #2 Apr 9, 2012