Quantcast

NYX 2015 : The World's First Carbon Fiber E-Bike Frame Kit

NYXBikes

Chimp
Jan 6, 2015
Hey all,

We’ve been working for 2 years on a project and want to get the word out to any curious folks out here. It’s the world’s first carbon E-Bike Frame Fit, worth taking a sneak peak: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nyx2015/nyx-2015-the-worlds-first-carbon-fiber-e-bike-fram?ref=nav_search

NYX 2015 is a hand-crafted universal E-Bike Frame Kit that can be used to salvage your existing bicycle into an electric bike. It can also be used to start any custom E-Bike project.

A few specs:

16L Battery Space

6.1KG (13.5lbs)

Weld-free for guaranteed alignment

Universally compatible

Early-bird prices on the KickStarter

Give us your thoughts!

Cedrick and Eloi

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I think I can confidently say that that's the dumbest thing I'll see on the internet all week, impressive feat given my browsing history and the fact that it's Monday and I just barely work up.

5 points are to be awarded for showing off your brand new prototype with a decade old snow camo Manipoo. Snow camo is the only color more rootbeer than rootbeer.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's the community support that keeps me coming here. I bet he never thought he would get this level of constructive criticism from such a diverse group of industry professionals.

:rofl:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Its made from recycler Sbarro calzone boxes. The oil residue from the tomato sauce and cheese forms an ultra strong bond. On a molecular level, it's the same approach nasa takes when building reentry vehicles.