Quantcast

NSMB crowns 1st annual "AIRprentice"

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Ryan Schnepf, known on the monkey as "StRYder" was crowned the airprentice this past saturday at Whistler bike park. Ryan is a good friend of mine some of you may remember him from this years Race Face UFC. His prizes are a pimped out Specialzied Demo9 and P.3 as well as tons of DaKine gear and a Whistler season pass. Ryan is now a team rider for NSMB which should provide him with great exposure! I am so stoked for him! This is a guy who works at a shop in Kelowna BC just to scrape up the dough to go ride as much as possible. Up to this point he has had no sponsorship and bought most everything on his own. I'm sure close to $10K worth of swag will give him more time to ride!

CONGRATS RYAN!!!

Full Story

Ryan Pic 1

Ryan Pic 2

Custom Demo9

Custom P.3

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
I, for some reason, thought he was riding for cove........

or was getting help from them....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
He had a Cove Peeler DH but it belonged to his shop, he more recently has been riding an Azonic Recoil. He wanted to ride for Cove but they were already "overextended"...

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
punkassean said:
He had a Cove Peeler DH but it belonged to his shop, he more recently has been riding an Azonic Recoil. He wanted to ride for Cove but they were already "overextended"...
ouch, I'm glad he got a new rig then!!!!! good stuff!!!!

Shmoe

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Calgary, Canada eh?
Holy Crap. I just realized that I have ridden with that guy a couple of times. Great guy and great rider.. He gave me quite a few tips that have helped me out.