Quantcast

NOX Pedals

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Anyone here had any experience on NOX pedals? I've never seen them before but have opportunity to get some online. I cannot find a NOX web page. I understand they are made in Germany and weigh 508gms for the pair.

Edit, found the home page, but would appreciate any user feedback.

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
I think by convex he/she means that the axle boss is slightly proud of the platforn - hence sort of convex.

Close enough to flat for me, and sexy too. not that light though - V12's are 435g, and with Ti axles are 355g....

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
I think by convex he/she means that the axle boss is slightly proud of the platforn - hence sort of convex.

Close enough to flat for me, and sexy too. not that light though - V12's are 435g, and with Ti axles are 355g....
Now you're just showing off with your Ti axle v12 355gm thingamawhatsits.

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
either way. without pins in the middle, your feet are going to sag in that area. the pins dont sink all the way into your sole. your shoe rests on them and without any pins in the middle you'll feel a dip. actually you probably wont feel **** unless your riding on two fruit bowls. just ****in dont buy them if you dont "like" them.

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
Don't worry yourselves... Demomonkey is such a parts whore that he's already bought them.....

Like a magpie, something new and shiny = instant purchase.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
not that light though - V12's are 435g, and with Ti axles are 355g....
Wellgo MG1's are 360-375g, or 308g with Ti axle.
Slightly bigger platform and slightly lower profile too. :biggrin:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by _*sTiTcHeS*_
actually you probably wont feel **** unless your riding on two fruit bowls. just ****in dont buy them if you dont "like" them.
okay dude you dont have to go crazy. i wasnt trying to be an asshole with my last comment. just saying what i would want in them before i would go and buy them. i like the look i just want more pins and a convex platform because i can tell a difference between flat and convex, and once they throw more pins on there your acctually gonna be able to grip the pedal when it gets a little wet outside.

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
im going crazy because im a crazy mo fucka!

no actually i just swear alot and im not going crazy. just always looks like that on the internet when i type. on dropmachine i have to add smileys every single post because people think im on my period.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
im going crazy because im a crazy mo fucka!

no actually i just swear alot and im not going crazy. just always looks like that on the internet when i type. on dropmachine i have to add smileys every single post because people think im on my period.

I think your more like some 5'6 120 pound white kid from Canada.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
I purchased, as whoops said i'm a ho for new shiny stuff. I run 5050s at the moment so am used to and like a flat profile rather than a deep concave. I'll post a review once I've had a chance to ride them.