Quantcast

No Wing Ding Wake Up GMT

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shopping for a new microwave as I’ve been Samsunged on the current one and overruled on my scheme to just ditch it and replace with a range hood. Ces las vie

But what the shit is a 7th of an inch? Or a 9th for that matter?View attachment 178738

The proper fractional increment used with inch measurements should be 5/127.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a quick ride this morning prior to blasting out of here for Curt Gowdy for the w/e.

Aaaaand the HW engineer replacing a buggered storage array controller pulled the wrong one, so the whole array went down. @6thElement and @canadmos will probably appreciate this sort of clusterfuck. On a Friday.

"My bad..."

It has to happen on a Friday, its the law.

I've learned that if we have someone working in the server room doing warranty work or something, that I need to stand there and watch them, as annoying as it is. Because of that kind of bologna.

I once watched a contractor disconnect our fiber connection to the outside world, right after I told him to ask me before disconnecting anything. Like god dammit man aint nobody have time for that!

Or how about the guy troubleshooting something and accidently elbowing the breaker switch thing on the PDU feeding all the network gear. :panic:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"My bad..."

It has to happen on a Friday, its the law.

I've learned that if we have someone working in the server room doing warranty work or something, that I need to stand there and watch them, as annoying as it is. Because of that kind of bologna.

I once watched a contractor disconnect our fiber connection to the outside world, right after I told him to ask me before disconnecting anything. Like god dammit man aint nobody have time for that!

Or how about the guy troubleshooting something and accidently elbowing the breaker switch thing on the PDU feeding all the network gear. :panic:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went for a quick ride this morning prior to blasting out of here for Curt Gowdy for the w/e.

Aaaaand the HW engineer replacing a buggered storage array controller pulled the wrong one, so the whole array went down. @6thElement and @canadmos will probably appreciate this sort of clusterfuck. On a Friday.
This week was firmware updates on the FC switches throughout the environments I oversee. Much finger crossing was done, thankfully no issues resulted.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Avy Bomber for the MT should be arriving today, so that's gonna be the highlight. Now meh work.
That's funny, my buddy was showing his Avy shock he just got back in the mail yesterday.

About a month ago I was riding In Ellensburg and felt a tug at my right foot. I glanced down and thought I saw a rattlesnake glancing off my shoe. There were a pair of punctures in the top of the toe of my shoe. My buddy and I didn't believe it though and I convinced myself I had just kicked up a rock with my front tire.

Nope. Big old rattlesnake has struck at 3 more people in the exact same place over the last month. Shits crazy!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
That's funny, my buddy was showing his Avy shock he just got back in the mail yesterday.

About a month ago I was riding In Ellensburg and felt a tug at my right foot. I glanced down and thought I saw a rattlesnake glancing off my shoe. There were a pair of punctures in the top of the toe of my shoe. My buddy and I didn't believe it though and I convinced myself I had just kicked up a rock with my front tire.

Nope. Big old rattlesnake has struck at 3 more people in the exact same place over the last month. Shits crazy!
:fie:

Luckily we have very very few venomous snakes in the wild here. With my luck, I'd get bitten this week also.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept like crap, but was up with the sun to golf with CrabJoe. Worth it. Could really go for a nap now however...

Instead I'll probably push and finally finish tiling the shower, maybe grout tomorrow then caulking and sealing. We'll finally be able to have a shower! :rofl:

:fie:

Luckily we have very very few venomous snakes in the wild here. With my luck, I'd get bitten this week also.
Might wanna stay away from the Blue Hills then. 1 of 2 places in MA that are home to a population of rattlesnakes. Of course, I've recreated there plenty of times without laying eyes on one.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Might wanna stay away from the Blue Hills then. 1 of 2 places in MA that are home to a population of rattlesnakes. Of course, I've recreated there plenty of times without laying eyes on one.
I am aware of the copperhead population in Blue Hills, but I assume their population is way too small to be a meaningful risk to anyone.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

I had a rattlesnake strike into my front wheel once. It was an ugly mess...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That’s a band I wish I could get into. I understand some of why they are important but I haven’t clicked with anything I’ve heard.
i blame rat music for rat people compilation and hearing how low can a punk get for the first time....

that....and....

they did punk rock better than everyone else...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i blame rat music for rat people compilation and hearing how low can a punk get for the first time....

that....and....

they did punk rock better than everyone else...
Well, it took me forever to acclimate to Samhain despite my liking Danzig and Misfits. Maybe I need to try a few more listens to get over the line.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, it took me forever to acclimate to Samhain despite my liking Danzig and Misfits. Maybe I need to try a few more listens to get over the line.
every samhain record i heard sounded like it was recorded at the wrong speed to me...and....sloppy...

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
How to make you bike feel moar betterer? Avy. The Megatower rides amazing with the SSD Bomber. :drool: I should have done it a year ago.