Quantcast

New: World Cup result archive

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Gary Houseman came down before it poured rain, then he got the win taken away for hitting the bong. I believe Olego-Moreno is the official winner
Good shout, it seems the results I have didn't show this post-race DSQ. How long after the race was he DQd? Any others I should know about?

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
In a streak from May 1998 to July 2001,
Anne-Caroline won 24 out of 27 World Cups. W.....T.....F!
GOAT.
But remember, when she started riding for Cannondale she seemed to lose 15-20 seconds per race....and still won.

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
Gary Houseman came down before it poured rain, then he got the win taken away for hitting the bong. I believe Olego-Moreno is the official winner
A joint, with his pops, a week before the race. He was kicking back talking about his future in racing. Can't remember where I read that, but it was a published magazine. Dirt? Decline?

Anyways, nice work. I'll be geeking on it from time to time.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Dude, I know the site's good, but if you're tugging one out over the thought of it I think you have issues! ;)
diggin myself a hole here, being drugged on codeine doest help. Dont worry though it is only my collarbone ;)

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
In a streak from May 1998 to July 2001,
Anne-Caroline won 24 out of 27 World Cups. W.....T.....F!
GOAT.
In other ACC ridiculousness; 46 World Cup podiums for 37 wins. As many wins as Greg Minaar, Steve Peat and Gee Atherton combined. Rock Jesus was a woman?

There are so many great stats to be pulled out of that, I could geek out for literally hours. Awesome site -seb!