Quantcast

new vid of me

kicknitLivE

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Boulder
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, aaaaiiiiiight! Just got back from a solo urban, just in time to see your vid post. Dude, you are WAY too smoth a rider for that ruckous music. I was watching it to some old school Barrington Levy and it just flowed. Skilz

dvasis

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
out hunting hippies
wow, im impressed, ever think about entering the ufc? Trials isn't usually seen that much but a litttle style can go a long way. Check out the teaser at raceface.com

Vote for Joe

sHasta

Chimp
Jun 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Thanks guys. I will have to put another one together soon.

*the_monkeyman* said:
Very cool vid, you're GOOD!

I assume you're sponsored?--If not, you should be!

--Graham
Nope, I would love to be. know anyone one looking for a new clean cut new comer wanting to promote their products :help: ? :) Thanks for the props...

sHasta

Chimp
Jun 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
ibismojo said:
can you do it with the front wheel.....sounds like you almost had him :) nice job.
haha, I love messing with the security guards. That one was classic, he wouldn't even look at me when I was talking to him. Poor guy was filling up balloons for the kids at the discovery place, i guess he works part-time security also.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
shasta, you selling anymore "slightly used" brisa forks these days???? haha

Have you guys had a Big Sunday Urban in a while? Haven't been on SBD much...

sHasta

Chimp
Jun 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
hah, nope I gave up on the Brisa forks.. i broke that one, then bent two more.

it has been hard getting everyone together for another BSU, maybe this summer we will hit another one up. We have been talking about a G-vegas ride some weekend though.