Quantcast

new ride SUX!

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
NOT!!!!

I'm still crashing

I did crash hard on the last run of the day( no I did not call it),I went over the Upper Quick draw rock and endo big time with dart seeing it!.
Well back to the bike --the shocker for weighing in around 45lb's pedals real easy and the weight is distributed better then the G-spot( shiver fork). I sit a little more up right with the slightly shorter top tube and 45mm stem.The suspension on that bike is GREAT I believe I got it dialed in and there is almost no pedal bob and the front fork is just a little squishy,but yet firm.The bike accelertae fast and rail the berm almost like its on rails, most of the time.It's real easy to muscle the bike around to take little kicker,hips, and hop, and drops and getting air is easier!I was able to keep up with dart most of the time and almost ran in to he at the ends of a couple runs.( I know dont follow dart). the Only thing for now that is not cool is that with the set-up of the bike and Geometry, if I get way back on the bike ,or push it to far out I Braaaappp the rear tire with my Arse. I also did the lft rock( the big rock slab under the lift that was in the old pro course( did by following dart after the big crash, and boy it felt good landing no hard bottoming out and a supple rebound