Quantcast

new pics from 'the spot' **not 56k friendly**

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Got to try out my new camera today up at a local spot, there's much more to come but I need time to go through them all.
Until then, here's a couple to wet your whistle...

**EDIT** added more:

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
I know I am prejudiced, but I think they look cool. Can't wait to see the rest.

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
I know I am prejudiced, but I think they look cool. Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks to Redical for riding (sporting the Soul Cycles Matador). I need to go up there and shoot again soon, this was my first field test with the camera and flash so I'm still getting used to both of them.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
nice pics taylor. tell alejandro i say whats up. im moving back to la permanently in 2 weeks and im thinking of getting another bike again. we'll see

Mr. Hankey

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Ohio
Sweet. When I move to Norcal, I might have to make the trip down to Socal, to check out this "spot". Provided you guys are down to ride with an Ohioan.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
nice pics taylor. tell alejandro i say whats up. im moving back to la permanently in 2 weeks and im thinking of getting another bike again. we'll see
Hey Mario,

Give me a call when you move down. "Think about" getting the Matador - I can get you a good price on one & hep you with the build kit.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Nice pic and nice SMOG. :)
I likee the table. Flat enough for dinner! I wish there were more shading/contrast on the face of the wall ride lip so you can see that it is a bit off the ground.

On that day it was actually fog. I rode in from the Valley side & the top was so fog banked, that I almost overshot a fire road turn.

ETBW

Chimp
May 29, 2007
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Hey man. If that was on pinkbike, it would get POD for sure. Where is "the spot" exactly? ETBW would like to check it out if you don't mind.