Quantcast

new mouse = wicked dope!

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
picked up a new mouse--logitech mx air today.

this thing is wicked dope!!!!
branded for windows (on the box at least), works out of the box for osx and linux which rules!

and best of all, it works in the air similar to a wii or ps3 controller.

little expensive at $130, but totally worth it once you get the hang of it---the freedom to use a mouse anywhere is key: such as plugging your laptop into a big screen tv and being able to control mplayer from across the room as you sit on the couch. wicked awesome.....

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
Spending $130 on a mouse = :crazy: :rofl:
crazy!!! well, just a little probably.....

yeah, it seems crazy to spend this much for a mouse...but different people have different needs too. if you talk to someone with a diamondback mountain bike that cost $150, they'd think you're crazy for having a dh bike that costs in the thousands!

for me---i needed a mouse that had these capabilities exactly for the apartment i'm in where a computer desk is simply out of the question so most of my work from home is done from my supersac ( http://www.lovesac.com/supersac.asp --greatest beanbag chair thingh ever). laptop touch pad is ok, but entirely annoying.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
crazy!!! well, just a little probably.....

yeah, it seems crazy to spend this much for a mouse...but different people have different needs too. if you talk to someone with a diamondback mountain bike that cost $150, they'd think you're crazy for having a dh bike that costs in the thousands!

for me---i needed a mouse that had these capabilities exactly for the apartment i'm in where a computer desk is simply out of the question so most of my work from home is done from my supersac ( http://www.lovesac.com/supersac.asp --greatest beanbag chair thingh ever). laptop touch pad is ok, but entirely annoying.
Mouse needs...

That's funny.

:panic: :crazy: :bonk: