Quantcast

New gallery format feedback?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So I haven't had a lot of chance to do anything with Transcend this year. Clients and travelling have me pretty pinned when I am on the road. I am contemplating turning it into a daily updated image gallery site, as I can update right from lightroom while I am editing with this new software I installed.

I'm looking for feedback on the new format, how it works, the look etc.

Feel free to take a sneak peek and let me know what you think. There's currently photos from Windham, MSA and Crankworx in it, some captioned, some not etc. Most of them are unseen as of yet. I'm sitting on over 50k images at this point, only a handful of which have been seen by anyone but art directors.

Curently, I need to make the other gallery links more visible, working on that now, but it requires a friggin' PHD in flash to get sorted out.

http://www.transcendmagazine.com/2012test.html

Enjoy!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Anyway to get the thumbs a little bigger? What are they now 25 by 25? Not sure what you are using but they are sort of small may help people filter images.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Ya, I need to work on the thumbs, but I need to rebuild the entire player in flash, which will take a bit. However, if you mouse over they should pop up larger.
Hmmm could you maybe have the thumbs out of that Flash player and use them below in another? If it would make it easier for you maybe.