Quantcast

New food at Port Angeles races

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Blue Flame BBQ is taking over the food vending situation at the races, and it's the goods. He will be doing wood cooked pit pork or beef brisket sandwiches with killer beans and cornbread and a drink for $8! He may also bring rib eyes if you want a wood grilled steak instead. He's really stoked to be a part of the bike scene so definitely take the opportunity to support him. His restaurant is on the right just as you get into PA if you want a preview.

And....Online registration is now available for real on www.skibowl.com so save yourself standing in the registration line and sign up early. It will be much quicker.

Last edited:

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Any decision on the course/courses for each class?I heard it might be White Knuck.If so I am fine with it,I think it will hold up very well even with the current weather and the number of racers.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
MMMMM BBQ!!! Pizza smelled good but being allergic to it kept me from grubbing. Can't wait to check out the new vendor!

Squam_DH

Chimp
Feb 24, 2009
And....Online registration is now available for real on www.skibowl.com so save yourself standing in the registration line and sign up early. It will be much quicker.

Do you mind posting a direct link to the pre-registration?

I may be an idiot, but I cannot find it on the Skibowl site.

Thanks brew.

remrem

Chimp
Jul 31, 2008
Vancouver Island B.C
I'm not to familiar with the categories listed in the pre reg. Cat I, Cat II, Cat III etc. which of these is the junior expert category equivalent? what do these mean?

Also it asks for a plate number, is this saying i have a choice?

Finally is the Annual License # the uci number? Hope someone can answer some of my questions.
Just like Squam DH, i'm stoked to come across the boarder to race with you guys.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I'm not to familiar with the categories listed in the pre reg. Cat I, Cat II, Cat III etc. which of these is the junior expert category equivalent? what do these mean?
Jr x = cat I 0-18.

Also it asks for a plate number, is this saying i have a choice?
Disregard this entry, unless you were were in the top 10 overall in your category last year. if you were then enter your overall placing

Finally is the Annual License # the uci number?
This is correct

Hope someone can answer some of my questions.
Just like Squam DH, i'm stoked to come across the boarder to race with you guys.
Right on, were stoked you all are making the trek.
Courses are looking sick, conditions are perfect.
looking to be a killer weekend!

Lars