Quantcast

New DH bike!

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Its about time, really. I haven't been on a DH bike in a couple years, and its so awesome to finally be out on the mountains again. It's a little dirty from Plattekill last weekend, but damn this thing rocks!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Cool looking! The pivot needs to be a little higher, IMO, to really take advantage of the jackshaft you have going on there...

I love the way all the draco suspension bikes are really little, heigh-wise. It makes for a way easier bike to handle

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cool looking! The pivot needs to be a little higher, IMO, to really take advantage of the jackshaft you have going on there...

I love the way all the draco suspension bikes are really little, heigh-wise. It makes for a way easier bike to handle
i second that. i love the way mine handles. :D

greg, i hope you guys had fun at platty. did you meet my friend bob?

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
The stylos are great. The service manager at my shop's other location recommended them highly. He rides them on his prophet and weighs about 70lbs more than I do.
Aitkin seat indeed. Took it from my street bike, because I loved it there. When I was putting the thing together at my shop, some customer swapped his grips on a Specialized Fuse with the pink grips - I was all over them at that point.

Jon, platty was f-ing great. Did indeed meet the Bobs. We're headed to diablo as soon as Colo is back from his vacation and I'm back from working down in white plains. Then we'll check out denton, then head back to platty.

CMAC

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Yay Area, CA
take the pink off that bike. it is bad luck in my opinion, you dont want to know about the last pink and black draco rider i knew. anyway, for you, white is the new pink, and there are a couple of new colors for white now. get rid of that haneous ****

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Who are you? I'll set my bike up however I please.
Why don't you take that pink out of your avatar.

For the record, I know all about what happened to Grande.

noskcaj

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
Northford, CT
get over yourself dude. is the fact that he has pink grips gonna make you put your bike down for good? ....... didn't think so. what one person rides has absolutely zero effect on what you ride. if you wanna play fashion police check out this website
Or ridemonkey.com, just take a look at any '07 demo thread, or pretty much any thread.