Quantcast

NEW DH BIKE 26"

Dec 9, 2015
Oh, yeah i guess they never did come out. We have 5 frames ready. On Monday or Tuesday we plan on posting up the geometry specs, pricing, and package type deals.

Dec 9, 2015
Hey guys, here is the geometry, pricing, etc.

HA: 64 degrees
BB height: 451mm / 13.8"
Chainstay: 439.5mm / 17.3"
Reach: Large 417mm / 16.4" Medium: 390 / 15.3"
Wheelbase: Large : 1211/ 47.7" Medium: 1184 / 46.6"

83mm BB standard threaded and 150mm rear end spacing and 26" wheel size.

Frameset with Shock (Cane Creek DB coil, Marzocchi Moto C2R2) - $2000 + shipping

Frames without a shock - $1600 + shipping

Frames come with a custom chain guide to work with 34t and 36t front gears.

We are setup with Cane Creek, Marzocchi (Fox), Spank and Gravity Cartel, and Hope. We are looking at other companies also.

If you want a headset, we can get the headset you need to run either 1 1/8th or a tapered head tube, and install it for you.

We will put together package deals for those that want things like forks,handlebars, headsets, pedals, wheelsets, stems, etc. They will be the best package deals you will find for the high end stuff you would want to build your frame with.

We guarantee this: You will get a great frame that will work as intended with a pretty good paint job for a DH bike.

We also guarantee the rear suspension will absorb impacts much more effectively than any other bike you have ridden.(unless you are on a Katipo, Zerode, etc :lol

If you are looking for a glossy frame, perfect from the mold, look elsewhere and pay around $3600.

We have 4 mediums, and 1 large frame available now.

PM us or email us at Peregrinebikes@yahoo.com

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2015
Yeah fun trail this is why you want a high pivot. There is a night and day difference between the usual bike and these high pivots. I will never go back to riding low pivot designs.

And my dog Bruiser loves riding. I will post up the clip of him following me off this drop. He nails it too!

Dec 9, 2015
well done. have you had any interest yet?
Yeah, we have had a lot of views and interest. I think it will just take time to get the word out, and then when people are in the market for a new frame, hopefully it will be in their minds. This started, because years ago I wanted a high pivot frame. And no one was making any. I also wanted steel vs aluminum. I also started off going after a high pivot gearbox, but that was going to be too much money. So, I have initially settled to at least get the benefit of a high pivot bike. It rides so well, i kind of was encouraged that i should make more. So here we are. Unfortunately something like this takes time. And I spent over 2 years on the first frame to ensure it was solid. The bearings are still running smooth. The second frame has almost years on it without issue.

I will be giving away my first prototype frame, because it is just sitting around, to someone who wants to try it out and see what a difference a high pivot frame makes for gravity riding.

Stay tuned.

Dec 9, 2015
He is an Enduro dog. And sometimes he thinks he is badass when he shortcuts in front of me at mach 1 until i tell him to "get back!"

When we were filming a 29er barge came down the trail. The guy could hardly turn the thing. And it did not help he was short.

No offense Maxyedor, but having spent time on a 29er, i don't know why anybody would want one.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Would personally like to see some close up weld photos. I like my face. But, overall, most excellent.

Dec 9, 2015
Would personally like to see some close up weld photos. I like my face. But, overall, most excellent.
I will post some up by the end of the week. I totally understand your point of view. So far they have all been solid. I expect them to last a good while, unless your hucking rampage large stuff or casing 50ft gaps all the time.