Quantcast

Need vacation help

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I'm going to be off from the 18-24 and still don't know where to go. I need DH riding midweek and the weekend(on the east coast). i would like to hit multiple spots so anyplace is good.
I want to hit snowshoe, but I've also thought about bromont. Any mountains in vermont, New hampshire worth hitting? also would need a place to camp at the mountain or close. Help a brother out. I know I have asked this before but i'm running out of time(ahh, being the king of procrastonation).

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Jiminy Peak is open only on the weekends 12-5pm
Can't find out what days Snowshoe's open, website doesn't say
Diablo's open on weekends, 9am-4pm
Whiteface is open during the week, 9-4
edit: and Mt. Snow too

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Jiminy peak is actually open during the week 11-dark, running off of the smaller lift.
The big main 6 person lift only runs on weekends 12-5

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Pip3r said:
Jiminy peak is actually open during the week 11-dark, running off of the smaller lift.
The big main 6 person lift only runs on weekends 12-5
Yeah, i hit jiminy once and liked it. I'm just looking for a place I've never been. Looks like Quebec or snowshoe :think:

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Lexx D said:
Bromont, Quebec. I've heard good things.

you are correct!

They re opened a trail.And its got this crazy roll in.

IF you have the chance to come.Defenetly come!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
p-spec said:
you are correct!

They re opened a trail.And its got this crazy roll in.

IF you have the chance to come.Defenetly come!
my friend and I want to go. What's the closest place to camp? Otherwise we may just get a room.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
theres a hotel rite beside.But its $$$$$$.All ask one of my ladie biker frends who always camps out there and all ask her the nearest site.