Quantcast

Need Trails to ride between Seattle & Snoqualmie Pass

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
You're 5 years to late, you cant just go out and start building trails anymore...people dont like that (both inside, and outside the mountain bike community).

Plenty of trails out there, check BBTC.org they have a pretty good directory of trails.

EDIT: Oh, and I favorited this page...it has a list of "epic rides" and I'm personally holding onto it for when I get a chance to look into the details and go do some.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=300296

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=382516
^This is the one I ment to put up...(not sure how I screw that up)

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
basically, what scott said. the best riding is north but we'll see how the duthie hill park turns out

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
How can anyone not know there's already a bunch of trails between Seattle and Snoqualmie??? (Not meant to be too insulting. But, wow....)
Re-living that trip Scott. Good times. You should come over and ride some WA slick rock this year.

Duthie will be awesome. Bent, you'll be digging too, right? :monkeydance:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
How can anyone not know there's already a bunch of trails between Seattle and Snoqualmie??? (Not meant to be too insulting. But, wow....)
Re-living that trip Scott. Good times. You should come over and ride some WA slick rock this year.

My goal is to get out and do a few epics this summer, along with a few whistler trips. Realistically we'll see what I can afford, but it would be fun to do regular weekend trips or something. Plus I've only been fortunate to experience one true "epic" ride, Porcupine rim in Moab, and that wasn't enough to stop my itch...especially with my new uphill friendly bike. but yeah, that "slick rock" looks awsome...it's on my list for sure.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx

I figured he was after trails that could not easily be found with a google search.

let me know when, and I'll be thur with my shovel