Quantcast

need help now... 2010 Boxxer rebuild

Yukonrider

Chimp
Jun 21, 2007
Marquette MI
So here i sit doing the warranty work for the rebound damper for my fork, and I get it all set, and the oil height correct, and i put it on, and I cannot cycle the rod that is connected to the rebound circuit through the travel, it feels like it is basically bottoming out, like there is too much oil in the fork. problem is i have the correct oil levels in the fork.

So then I put the old damper back on, and same problem.

AM I crazy, 245ml and 153mm from the top of the stanchion.

Anyone got any ideas.. Ive been at this two hours.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
SRAM has service manuals on thier site. They have U-tube videos walking you through these procedures....

If those don't help, I am pretty sure you will need to take it to someone. Guessing any and all possible things you might have done via the internet is not going to work very well.

Yukonrider

Chimp
Jun 21, 2007
Marquette MI
SRAM has service manuals on thier site. They have U-tube videos walking you through these procedures....

If those don't help, I am pretty sure you will need to take it to someone. Guessing any and all possible things you might have done via the internet is not going to work very well.
yup, this was an act of frustration really. I gave up and will be calling rockshox in the morning. they will take care of me no doubt.