Quantcast

NA EWS's

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Anyone get in? This year has been insaneo with registrations. Under a 1min and the website was crashing for most people. I heard there were only 150 spots available to the public.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Congrats. Some how I and 2 other friends scored a spot in the whistler round o pain

I wonder if next year they lock it to pro's only and or have local qualifying rounds.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
I'm in for Whistler, lots of 30+ aged friends whom have raced before enduro got cool, are not this year, which I think is a shame.
Yep it sucks that plenty of locals that have done all the local events didn't get in.

If it wasn't already so expensive I'd say next year band together and start our own trade team just to get early registration access.

Glad to have got in.

Now time to start training, oh and build another bike.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yep it sucks that plenty of locals that have done all the local events didn't get in.

If it wasn't already so expensive I'd say next year band together and start our own trade team just to get early registration access.

Glad to have got in.

Now time to start training, oh and build another bike.

What ailment you going for before the start of this one?

Might I suggest gangrene? Perhaps mrsa?

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Congrats. Some how I and 2 other friends scored a spot in the whistler round o pain

I wonder if next year they lock it to pro's only and or have local qualifying rounds.
I would have like to do it but it's too hard for me to make plans this far in advanced..bummer it sells out so fast..

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Rabies might not be bad, then I could join in with Josh Carlson and use the #frothing hashtag.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
After I posted that I realized how rad a good rabies froth would look spewing out of your face as you passed people and growled at them.

Come on........you set the precedent. You can't just act like there's no tradition in this sport.
he should just man up and go all ebola on our asses

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I read somewhere that Whistler was terrible and/or the best. I forget which.

What did team robot say again? I can't remember...

I'll make an appearance to give folks a ride from stage to stage if they need it. Interested @big-ted ?