Quantcast

My Sol Vista Crash on film...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Could have been a lot worse... Consider yourself lucky... Where is your GoPro camera mounted in this vid? Looks like on your chest????

yea its on my chest, over the weekend i mounted the camera upside down and than fliped the recording setting to upsidedown and you can angle it up much much better now. plus sometimes the leatt would push it around and make it look like crap.

cool... thanks for the tip on turning upside down... I should be getting my gopro Hero HD soon... They told me they should be getting them in Friday... Unfortunately I won't have it in time for my trip to Mexico... Guess It will be like Christmas when I get back!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
three tips:

1) angle the helmet camera up a little.
2) crop the photo. No one wants to see your underwear
3) Go faster off The Thunderhuck.

good to hear your alright.
Fixed. That run in sure does get pretty loose, especially on a race weekend. Just gotta carry some man-pace off the rocks and then try not to scrub speed by sliding around.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
cool... thanks for the tip on turning upside down... I should be getting my gopro Hero HD soon... They told me they should be getting them in Friday... Unfortunately I won't have it in time for my trip to Mexico... Guess It will be like Christmas when I get back!
the new go pro HD has a firmware update to flip the video. I don't think it's available yet.

I got a couple of go pro HD cams last week at SEMA. Go Pro had 40 cases that came in on Thursday and they were all gone in a couple of hours. I played with mine a bit on Saturday and it is incredble. by far the best helmet cam I have ever seen. They said they would have more in a couple of weeks.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
the new go pro HD has a firmware update to flip the video. I don't think it's available yet.

I got a couple of go pro HD cams last week at SEMA. Go Pro had 40 cases that came in on Thursday and they were all gone in a couple of hours. I played with mine a bit on Saturday and it is incredble. by far the best helmet cam I have ever seen. They said they would have more in a couple of weeks.
yep suppose to be amazing, ill be working with gopro and doing something pretty cool for 2010.... should be fun for sure.