Quantcast

My once a month Plattekill Rave

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
Just spent the weekend at Platty and had another great time. The weather held up even though we were expecting a hurricane and tropical storm. I finally did my first DS race. What fun! Doing the DS made my body all warmed up to race the DH on Sunday. The DH course was filled with lot's of off camber crossings and slick roots but it was fun. I heard that next months race will be televised by MTV. Can't wait!

Attachments

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
where can i find listing times for this race on MTV, id like to see how they edit our sport?

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
the pkill course was sloppy sliding around good fun the off camber killed me
Ive raced there a bunch but finally got some free riding time in on the place holy trails

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
how exactly does PKill race coverage fit into MTV ... I assume they've completely run out of music-related material.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dump said:
how exactly does PKill race coverage fit into MTV ... I assume they've completely run out of music-related material.
i think that happened about 24 days after the initial launch of the station...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
That place is gonna be a mob scene with MTV there. It's barely big enough on race weekends already. I wouldn't wanna be within 100 miles of that place when that circus hits.

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
Originally Posted by dump

I think it has more to do with the collegiate race that is going on that weekend. Not sure..... It will probably be like a 5 minute clip in the long run...