Quantcast

My first tattoo, what should I do?

L

luelling

I've been racing bikes since I was nine and I have no anticipation of ever stopping riding/racing (I'm 25 now). I would like to sleeve my left arm and I'm looking to start on the back of my shoulder. I have some ideas...I'm thinking I would like part of the tattoo to be a chainring or something bike related...not huge...but something representing my passion. We also have a family seal that I was thinking about incorporating. I would like the tattoo to flow nicely from my shoulder to wrist, but incorporate many different aspects. Am I asking too much? Is it a far fetch to go from a family crest to some kind of picture or tribal?

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
Ask around town for the best artist, bring in what you want to incorporate in your sleeve, and they should be able to draw something up for you. Any good artist will draw up what they think will look the best with what you want in it, and don't have any qualms changing it around if it ain't perfect for you.

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
Get some cartoon character riding a bike with a pot leaf in the background. Like maybe the Pink Panther or the Tazmanian Devil. That'd be original.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Get some cartoon character riding a bike...like maybe the Pink Panther or the Tazmanian Devil.
Hahaha...or be sure to pick #283 or #112 off the wall. If neither of those are acceptable, you could always go with a trampstamp in the small of your back above your a$$ or sun, moon, stars, unicorn and zodiac sign encircling your ankle. :biggrin:

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
Hahaha...or be sure to pick #283 or #112 off the wall. If neither of those are acceptable, you could always go with a trampstamp in the small of your back above your a$$ or sun, moon, stars, unicorn and zodiac sign encircling your ankle. :biggrin:
lol.. i had a lot of fun with this subject on another board.. so i'll yuk it up here some, too. he should DEFINITELY get some sort of tribal banner around his bicep.