Quantcast

My first photo shoot

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
the shots look good, but they all seem to be on flat ground...

Shots in steep, rugged terrain would work well imo.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
some pics over exposed, some under. if you ever want to take some pics riding trails let me know. i got a pretty decent camera and know how to take perty pictures.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
SCARY said:
Congrats on the photo shoot, thats cool.It's amazing that this site has so many experts in so many varouis feilds,so ready to express their negative opinions.We're soooo lucky.
no one was negative without justifying their opinion.

Apr 1, 2002
Freezin my arse off!
Yes it looks like you shot in the "magic hour"...the light was working against you. This is where a flash setup will save you...
I agree, most of these shots are too dark/flat...
except this one...I little bit of sweat light brings this photo to the top.
I think this one is the best 'cause you have some natural light creating some pop in the photo. keep working it.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
We were trying to get fall colors. Right now it turns bright F@cking orange right around sunset. The guy is a professional look at the rest of his site www.gravityhook.com. I do think it's funny how EVERYBODY here is all of the sudden a photo expert. I was just happy to be on my first paid shoot (the point of this thread).

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Cool and I thought Jackass was just a name people called me. This means I do it better than anyone? And I thought Arcadian was a nickname for someone that was good a Pacman.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dhtahoe said:
We were trying to get fall colors. Right now it turns bright F@cking orange right around sunset. The guy is a professional look at the rest of his site www.gravityhook.com. I do think it's funny how EVERYBODY here is all of the sudden a photo expert. I was just happy to be on my first paid shoot (the point of this thread).
Towne,
Sweet that you got a session. Don't fret the comments here though. We may not know exactly how to do it better, but we are ALL experts at LOOKING at pictures... Thus, I think that we are qualified to make comments on how they look.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
Congrats Mike!!
It's easy for people to knock others online. It's the internet way.
I doubt any of the people here putting down your photos have been asked to do a pro shoot on thier bike.