Quantcast

My first freeride demo

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Well, what do I think? It's a good video, with some good riding. If I put that up on Sponsorhouse with the aim of getting some hook ups, I'd do things a little differently. This is just some constructive criticism, so please don't take it personally.

Most of what could be changed for the better is editing based. I'd make it about a minute long, MAX. I'd show the backflip about three times tops, and at different spots. I'd also do more tricks. When you tossed the launcher on the car, I thought you were gonna jump the car. That would be cool to see as well, gaps over cars are rad.

A song with words, but not death metal, would make it a little more interesting as well. I'd also include all the shots of going big, and only the best of the skinnies. Sponsors want to see that you act professional, and do stuff that amazes everyone. That's backflips and big stuff in the MTB world. Besides, big stuff always looks better on film. Overall, you've got a great little vid. Looks like you've got plenty to ride over there!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I agree with Bikenweed. Again, just constructive criticism. It needs to be a lot shorter, with less set up shots and approaches. A lot of that skinny stuff is honestly (im not trying to be mean, and I really dont have room to talk, cause I cant ride most of them) just boring. We certainly didnt need to see you riding the ghetto backyard one twice in a row. Keep it short, heavy hitting and exciting. Oh, and the song....it needs to go

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Yes the vid was way to long, had good content but not in the right format. Keep it down to a mintue of intense riding with a good sound track and when you up load it keep it at a better quality even though it may take longer. Also get more rider footage and less helment cam vid. Good luck

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Heres an idea, since its on you Sponsorhouse, maybe include some lifestylie kinda stuff, anything to give people a better idea of who you are, and set you apart from every other guy on a bike.