Quantcast

my favorite live photos of 2015

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I haven't gotten around to writing up a more detailed post about the shows I enjoyed the most last year, but here's 20 images to tide you over...

full gallery here:
http://photos.tinnitus-photography.com/Bestof2015

Truckfighters:

Matt Pike/High On Fire:

Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz:

Ty Segall/Fuzz:

Father John Misty:

J Mascis (playing Dylan's electric guitar from the infamous 1965 electric set @ Newport Folk Festival):

Wilco:

St. Vincent:

Municipal Waste:

Paul Westerberg/Replacements:

Stuart Murdoch/Belle & Sebastian:

Behemoth:

Faith No More:

Satan's Satyrs:

Wino, singing for Bedemon:

King Diamond:

Sleep:

Mayhem:

Elder:

EVH:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Good stuff. Hardly made any shows last year, all my show buddies moved away and now I am that weird old man in the back of the venue nursing a beer and coming and going for one band.

FNM/Refused was a good one. Yob was another.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Points for high Matt Pike content. That guy is a fycking golden god. Seeing HoF front row in a little bar was the best music thing I've experienced. Matt and Jeff, the bassist, hung out with everyone afterwards, very down to earth fun guys (if weird as shit in Matt's case).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Points for high Matt Pike content. That guy is a fycking golden god. Seeing HoF front row in a little bar was the best music thing I've experienced. Matt and Jeff, the bassist, hung out with everyone afterwards, very down to earth fun guys (if weird as shit in Matt's case).
i've hung out w/ Matt a few times, always a down to earth experience for me. funny and self-deprecating.

Mascis i've had brief contact w/ a few times. he doesn't say much.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Oh yeah, and Cult of Luna. Finally. Any chance you shot them when they were around?