Quantcast

My Evil Imperial

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
looks killer! Id love to build one up like that, ive got one more for street/dirt though but still love it. Might want to rotate your guide up just a tad ;)

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Pip3r said:
looks killer! Id love to build one up like that, ive got one more for street/dirt though but still love it. Might want to rotate your guide up just a tad ;)
you're the guide rotating whore, aren't you? ;)
bike looks pretty sweet. i really dig the evil light blue color.

Tarpon

Monkey
Jun 23, 2004
North Bend, WA
Looks good. The Imperial is a great bike, I've really been happy with mine. It's set up as a trail/freeride bike.

Is your Breakout TPC+ or SPV? I've got the SPV one, I like it a lot so far but am not sure I would like it as much if it were on an FS frame.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Mumbles said:
you're the guide rotating whore, aren't you? ;)
If someone else doesn't say it, DW invariably will :D

But yeah, I have my guide boomerang almost up against the chainstay on my Imperial.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
h_y_n_transfer said:
Holy crap . . . this was posted by the infamous Jake the Snake from upcountry Maui! Didn't know you were on here, man. I want some pics of this frame in action! Have Paul or Rob get some shots of you clearing that little road gap we found on Haleakala or maybe hitting some of those gaps in Makawai forest.

I know you'll be away in school this year, but if you can make it home for a week in the beginning of February, Heavy D and I will be 'hittin' it' on Maui for about 10 days.

See ya later,

John P.