Quantcast

my dh bike

BrokenSpoke

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
home land of poutine :D
wow, i havent camed her in such a while, anywyas heres pics of my bb7, i love it, only downside is that i spend so much time fixing/finetuning my bike

ok well seems like im unable to post a picture lol, im using opera and ridemonkey doesnt work on my explorer because of malware that i cant delete, any help?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Broken_Spoke said:
A Balfa eh? They sound like nice bikes. What color is it BrokenSpoke
Uh oh. Looks like a little bit of a user name conflict, eh? I declare a fight to the death to determine who truly deserves the name Broken Spoke.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dexterq20 said:
Uh oh. Looks like a little bit of a user name conflict, eh? I declare a fight to the death to determine who truly deserves the name Broken Spoke.
WELL I think I should have it because
1. I have been here longer
2. I live in Kansas and have to be more creative to find places to ride
3. I put a disclaimer at the end of this message

or he can share the name with me as long as he puts in his signature i'm a a white Kansas boys b*tch.

Disclaimer: Rember BrokenSpoke this is all in fun and no harm ment by it

BrokenSpoke

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Broken_Spoke said:
WELL I think I should have it because
1. I have been here longer
2. I live in Kansas and have to be more creative to find places to ride
3. I put a disclaimer at the end of this message

or he can share the name with me as long as he puts in his signature i'm a a white Kansas boys b*tch.

Disclaimer: Rember BrokenSpoke this is all in fun and no harm ment by it
hehehe thats all right i dont mind sharing my name with you :D

BrokenSpoke

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
i recently smashed my bash guard so hard on a rock that i bend the part that holds my chain ring, but suprisingly my bash guard was fine and we unband ecery thing in the parking lot with a vise grip :D , i was wondering if any one had any clue where i could get stanchion protectors for the 888?

oh yeah, and for Broken_Spoke how my signature? :D

btw i probably do alot of spelling mistakes since english is my second language but i try my best to make it understandable :p

BrokenSpoke

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
this year i was finally able to get the properspring for my weight for my 5th, i was trying to play with the settings by reading the intruction manual, but this is my first real bike and im kinda lost, also the manual is all in english witch is my second language and i think im missing alot of the important info, any one haves some tips to get me started?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Well, you have the right spring, that's a start. According to the manual you have an amount of air you're supposed to put in there. Do that next. After that, ride the bike around and see if you bottom out the shock or burn through all your travel too easily (chances are you won't need to since you probably got a spring that's either perfect for you or a little too stiff). If you do, crank down the air pressure adjuster. From there, look up in the instructions what the two blue screws do...I forgot I forgot which one is which (high and low speed compression). If you still have trouble, ask Mike.