Quantcast

My aluminum kicker / trailer is ready

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
I finished the trailer part of the kicker the other day and then broke my hand on the same day. I can’t wait to get better so I can hit it, but I will be taking it out for my friends to enjoy and I will take the pics and vids.
If you want to see a short clip of how it hooks up then look in the gallery on my SH profile. It is the last vid at the bottom of the list.

:clue: http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/UncleJimmi

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
how much did the aluminium cost

i got my tig machine 2 months ago and still haven't had chance to use it

an aluminium ramp could be fun to build maybe a little smaller lol

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
SteezyWeezy said:
thats tight!! i like the seatpost add on thing, its nice. ive seen ur sponsorhouse before, ur pretty talented!
:stupid:

i saw ur sponsorhouse too, you are really good

i want to make one now! sick idea, my friend rigged up an ATV trailer to fit a bike, hauls a few of us down some super steep hills and carry stuff...

i'm definately going to make one now!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
props for innovation :thumb: you may want to coat it with something grippy (shingles, other stuff along those lines) for street rides when its wet out. i can see that being a nightmare if it got wet (not trying to bag on your idea at all, just givin' what i think to be helpful input)

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
jonKranked said:
props for innovation :thumb: you may want to coat it with something grippy (shingles, other stuff along those lines) for street rides when its wet out. i can see that being a nightmare if it got wet (not trying to bag on your idea at all, just givin' what i think to be helpful input)
would it be possible to herculiner it? its only 30 bucks a ltire of something.. they use it on truck beds for strength/durabilty, it shoulod be grippy too..how about a couple of rubber mats..my dad has em since he owns a carpet business..can't think of the name though

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
would it be possible to herculiner it? its only 30 bucks a ltire of something.. they use it on truck beds for strength/durabilty, it shoulod be grippy too
I think he is trying to ask if it would be possible to get that sprayed with the stuff autoshops use for spray in bed liners on trucks. If they can do that on your ramp that would give it some great grip.

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
jonKranked said:
Everyone’s input is welcome and appreciated.
Ideas are like tools in that if it doesn’t fix this one it might fix another.

I’m sure to make several little improvements along the way and maybe start to make more.
Hmm, up for auction soon “model #001” Uncle Jimmi’s Jumps
Could be a collectors item some day. :)

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
roll the tubing and sheet

and make it a little narrower

my 2 cents

you just need walmart and academy to buy you out cha ching cha ching

man that alu looks falkin bling yo