Quantcast

Must be that time of year

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
People getting new gear, new parts, and new wheels.

Funny how everyyear there is just a ton of threads about which ones.

SEARCH FUNCTION

I am only saying this because this seems to be the topic on every forum out there. Just pick a set, beat them to hell and go with it

<Rant off>

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I need a new frame to match my pedals. It needs to be white. I ride trails. What kind of frame should I get

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
so long as were ranting, why do people insist on making fork plural when they are asking about them? fox 40s, boxxer teams, 888s stupid.

/rant

ph4se_1

Chimp
Jun 17, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
yes theres loads of threads about all these new parts,gear etc.,but does no one have threads about new levels of fitness,new abilities,that they are faster and better riders than they used to be?all these people buying loads of new parts,new frames,new bikes etc. all do it to compensate for their low levels of bike ability and its pretty annoying...

mmm that rant was fun.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
yes theres loads of threads about all these new parts,gear etc.,but does no one have threads about new levels of fitness,new abilities,that they are faster and better riders than they used to be?all these people buying loads of new parts,new frames,new bikes etc. all do it to compensate for their low levels of bike ability and its pretty annoying...

mmm that rant was fun.
I got a potion of the mountain dew that gives me +7 in jump skills and +6 in dexterity and a -3 in intelligence. Overall it is making me a faster, fitter rider for 09.

But seriously, who cares? I'm a better sport rider then I was last year, but my bike is way beyond my abilities, that doesn't mean I appreciate it any less, I can still push it hard and know what its doing for me. Its not at all to compensate for my low levels of bike ability, its because I like the feel of a nice bike. Who cares what other people have, its only good for product development and pricing, go ride your bike and get over yourself

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I rather have a bike better than my abilities..... than have more abilities than my bike. :)

Where can I get some of that Mountain Dew Potion?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

mmm that rant was fun.

Itsnot people posting there new gear, its the which gear specially wheels. Seeing a new thread couple times a week, sometimes couple a day.