Quantcast

- mundane -

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Work + finish carpentry (baseboards/trim) on tap for today. I actually enjoy that. The finish carpentry that is, not the work.

Right now though I'm just enjoying coffee, peace, and quiet. Not enough of that in my life.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
So much work I can be here Friday, thirty minutes later, one job canceled, now everything will be done by Thursday.

And we got snow and cold all week, I give up.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
grey and drizzly/misty this morning. both DSO have gone back to their beds after breakfast/pooping. not a bad idea...

supposed to clear up later. more planting of things around the house to come.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired as fuck from being out in the sun all day yesterday. I need to get some weights for our pop-up so that I can put it up in mild wind.

Haley's kart stand (used $50) took a shit yesterday, so I need to order a new one. This one is one of the biggest issues to why I can't fit everything into the Honda, so it might be my solution. I think I'm going to need to build a platform for the back of the Honda to lift the kart up about 8-10" so that I can store things underneath it during transit. If I can make this work, then I save enough money on race weekends to pay for it in 3-4 races.

Slow work day, so will spend time working on Financial Plan for CFP education. Goal is eow, which looks tight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
after 3 days of garden work, a day drywalling, riding yesterday did me in. midway through the ride my back decided it was unhappy and has stayed that way since. ice etc. found an unexpired prednisone, hopefully that'll help today. cyclobenzaprine for bed tonight.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It was supposed to be shitty all week and today looks great, at least right now. Lots of work type stuff to do, should be good.

Good Luck @I Are Baboon you have all us Monkeys on your back, you should be fine.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
working from office. didn't have to cross a picket line so that's a bonus. on the other hand, it's raining and my waterproof gear is no longer really water proof. so I'm sitting here with wet spots on my jeans, and a moist t-shirt. at least it's wool, so not uncomfortable.

supposed to be installing Office 365... but its not finding the package to launch it...

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Back in the office after a complete waste of a weekend. I got the planter boxes prepped for planting, so that's something, I guess. Wife is taking the Tiny One to a doctor's appointment this morning. Shots will make for a grumpy baby tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello ppls

got my wheel and pedals setup installed last night. stayed up a touch too late and am still 1/4 asleep now

WFH for a few hours then pedaling in to be in the ultrasound reading room in person later today