Quantcast

Mt Snow...how I learned to love the bomb

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ian Collins said:
AMAZING PICS MAN....keep em coming....by the way....is nobman on a sunday??
Can't think of another frame that comes in screaming flourescent green :D

Actually, it looks like an Evil Bikes sticker on the headtube, too.

Biker3, Pip3r, you guys may have misunderstood me. Everyone chooses, from time to time, to not wear armor. Or not do it at all. That's fine, sometimes you take the accepted risk. My point is that there is no good reason not to wear it, only excuses.

PJ, these pictures are awesome, thanks! Sorry to hijack the thread :)

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Repack said:
Great pics. Which section was that? It looks so much different looking up vs. down. Is that the super short woods section before the last woods section?
Most people (Including me) took the high section to the left. But i guess we were all proved wrong on which line was faster... (unless of course he got knocked off his line and hit it anyway...)

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Red Bull said:
Most people (Including me) took the high section to the left. But i guess we were all proved wrong on which line was faster... (unless of course he got knocked off his line and hit it anyway...)

the fastest guys don't always take the fastest lines everywhere. . . . no way that line was faster than no braking the high line, but it couldn't cost more than a fraction of a second for the fastest guys.

i wonder if the fact that you basically coast the first minute of the course, and the fact that nobman weighs like 60lb more than the rest of the top 10 helped at all. that and he smoked us