Quantcast

movin is hard enough

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Me and my family just moved from mid Ga to Johnson City, Tn a couple weeks back. We love it here my kids are excited everyday they walk outside and see the mountains.
Let me mention now that my mom has moved w/ us.... SH!!!!T. Don't get me wrong I love my mom but I just want to throw her crap into the street or take the easier route and douse her in gasoline and shoot her w/ a bottle rocket. Is that wrong? Y'all tell me it gets better.:confused:

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
no, it won't. douse her in gasoline and shoot her w/ a bottle rocket. do it. now. and post some pics afterwards.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it sucked for her to shoot you out of her crotch and put up with your bullsh!t for 18 years plus the cost of raising you and sending you to school.....

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
it sucked for her to shoot you out of her crotch and put up with your bullsh!t for 18 years plus the cost of raising you and sending you to school.....
I understand everything you are saying but it does not mean I have to respect it. If you could only understand what I deal w/:banghead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
could be your MiL. Mine told me that she expects us to get a house with an in-law unit. After almost losing my isht I just laughed and walked away with a note of 'let me know how that works out for you'.
Hopefully moving out of state will keep her visits rare.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
could be your MiL. Mine told me that she expects us to get a house with an in-law unit. After almost losing my isht I just laughed and walked away with a note of 'let me know how that works out for you'.
Trust me, I would rather it be my MiL.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
:stupid:

my mom is cool. she is an amazing cook and loves to cook, she stays out of the way whenever she visits, the kids love her/my dad, my wife likes her alot... i think it would be cool to have her live in an in-law suite nearby (whenever she visits, my wife and I feel like we don't have kids anymore; its so cool).

The MiL though..... where do I begin. The woman joined a cult at one point in her life. Batsh!t crazy doesn't even begin to describe. And at the moment, the in-laws live like 15 minutes from us. :( :mad: :( :rant:

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
i did the same thing when my MiL mentioned it haha

i also devised this plan where i would buy her a little shed like house (the ones you see at like lowes, trailer able, and put it about .5 miles from my house (of which i do not have yet), i told her, if she starts to get on our nerves, i hook it up to my truck, move it a couple miles farther away untill things get better in my house, then if she is good, i move it back

haha, its kind of a joke, key words KIND OF!

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
My in-laws are super cool, I actually wish they were a little closer. My mom on the other hand can choke on a bag of dicks. :mad:
Now I don't necessarily want her to choke on dick, I just want her to live her own life and get a job. To stop insinuating that my wife and I are raising our children wrong. Most of all to stop F-ing rearranging all of our sh1t and shut the stupid coo-coo clock up.:tinfoil:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
some of you are a little old to be hating your parents and posting about it on the internet....otherwise....take it to facebook.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
some of you are a little old to be hating your parents and posting about it on the internet....otherwise....take it to facebook.
Hey man, I had no issue with my folks till I was 29. Long story short I took issue with the way she was addressing my wife, our relationship, and her complete disinterest in her first grandchild. Fvck that bitch. Seriously.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
look man, it was a frustrating joke. isn't that what the lounge is all about, the daily smiles and cries of life. i don't hate my mom at all but i also know that i'm not the only person in this world that has one/both parents living w/ them and i'm sure they know what i mean. just saying what i felt this morning.
so if this is hitting home w/ you read another thread.:thumb:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
at least he wast posting some mindless drivel about his 4 year old.

...wait =, if you replace his mom with 4 year old the OP becomes hilarious.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I went over to my new house and setup a hammock in the upstairs bedroom.. Solid 3 hour nap. Nary a noise. I am so happy. Moving is awesome!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LOL...wife and I have had this discussion about her mom. I say MIL can sleep out back in the tool shed. That, or we'll just cover the mortgage on her condo to keep her at arm's length. :p

All kidding aside though, we'll take good care of her should the need arise. I've told my brother he gets our mom. He's already got six heads under his roof. What's one more.