Quantcast

Morewood Ndiza ST?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
we ride with them all the time. The US sdistributor is here in Asheville. It's a very clean and nice looking design. To me it looks more solid and clean than an Orange, especially in person.

Call them. they're super nice guys!!!

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
hahaha

the US distributor is not the option for me.
they have a distributor here i am just looking for real life experience with these bikes from people who aren't sponsored or in any other way affiliated with the company :)

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
When I saw the word "morewood", I thought of "morehead". That made me recite a quote from celebrity jeparody:

Connery: Craven Moorehead!
Trebeck: Who's Craven Moorehead?
Connery: You are, you dirty bastard!!!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I've always been interested in one but dunno the pricing on the DH frame. They look cool and i like singlepivots (simple and work).

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
They had a review on the DH in MBA last month or so. They seemed to like it (FWIW). I spoke with Morewood at the show at length and their philosiphy is to make simple and effective bikes at a reasonable price. There are a few SoCal guys who ride them and I think a local team down there as well.

I haven't ridden one but I have no affiliation with them and everything I've seen looks very promising.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
anybody willing to scan that review?

i am curious what MB fiction has to say about it.

btw which issue was it exactly?
they always are like 5 months ahead so its tough to find the right issue.