Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
sirknight6 said:
SWEET!!!!

If I had testicles, I would do that too! :eek:

:D
We snuck down there on monday and rode around. I took a charge at the wall ride just to see what it looked like on approach. :eek: :eek: :eek: That thing is huge. Respect to all those who competed.

Mike

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Are they going to keep some of that stuff around for us normal folk to ride?( ok normal is a stretch for some of us) That wall looks awesome as does that 1/4 pipe-tower thing and those dirtjump-bowl lookin things.
Looks like it was a great time, I just couldn't make it happen that weekend, I got one good day at Diablo on sat though, we almost had the place all to our selves .
Later
Eric

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
nice pics, they have some crazy stuff...Im heading up to SS in August and looking foward to some solid riding. That wall ride is just too crazy that lead up ramp looks like it would be hard to hit at the right angle to set your self up for the wall. Props to those guys, looks like snowshoe had another awesome monster park :thumb:

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
E.C. said:
Are they going to keep some of that stuff around for us normal folk to ride?( ok normal is a stretch for some of us) That wall looks awesome as does that 1/4 pipe-tower thing and those dirtjump-bowl lookin things.
Looks like it was a great time, I just couldn't make it happen that weekend, I got one good day at Diablo on sat though, we almost had the place all to our selves .
Later
Eric
No, it's going to be torn down so the mountain x course can be rebuilt.