Quantcast

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
i suddenly learned lots of things about my girlfriend...

Edit: smoke brakes, do you have tourettes or are you drunk again?

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
I prefer certs thank you

your girl a hipster or kill deer am I missing the bus or something
I just don't understand how me
being drunk and or smoking tourettes cigerattes effects you and or your girlfriend at all

Last edited:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Rednecks aren't that bad (except the ignorant racists ones they can go to hell). But some are fun, they like hunting, fishing, camping and they drive big trucks and blow sh!t up for fun. I can agree with that.

Funny, hipsters and rednecks both grow beards and drink cheap beer.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Rednecks aren't that bad (except the ignorant racists ones they can go to hell). But some are fun, they like hunting, fishing, camping and they drive big trucks and blow sh!t up for fun. I can agree with that.

Funny, hipsters and rednecks both grow beards and drink cheap beer.
having been raised in FL (not really the south, more like n. cuba or southern new jersey), stationed in san diego for 5 years...and now living in central NC, i have had to learn to distinguish the difference between "country folk" and "redneck". country folk are cool people that take pride in their simple lifestyle and ability to live off of the land. rednecks are the rebel flag waving tards that are just hick thugs without much purpose. big difference.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
having been raised in FL (not really the south, more like n. cuba or southern new jersey), stationed in san diego for 5 years...and now living in central NC, i have had to learn to distinguish the difference between "country folk" and "redneck". country folk are cool people that take pride in their simple lifestyle and ability to live off of the land. rednecks are the rebel flag waving tards that are just hick thugs without much purpose. big difference.
Last time I was in SC I saw a bunch of black guys with their confederate flag swag on....*facepalm* what do you call that?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yup.

What's the difference between a Good O'l Boy and a Redneck ?

A Good O'l Boy would give you the shirt off his back if you were in need, Rednecks don't wear shirts.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I prefer certs thank you

your girl a hipster or kill deer am I missing the bus or something
I just don't understand how me
being drunk and or smoking tourettes cigerattes effects you and or your girlfriend at all
Did Drunken Ninja change his screen name? :think: