Quantcast

More giant robot movies please!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are actually going to come out with a Voltron movie. I for one am very excited about this.
I'm going to ruin the plot for you.

Some alien guy builds a robot monster in an attempt to rule the universe. Voltron fights said monster unsuccessfully for an hour. At the last minute they form the blazing sword and win the battle. Skip to scene where all characters are standing around with their hands on hips, someone quips and they all laugh. Fini.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Some alien guy builds a robot monster in an attempt to rule the universe. Voltron fights said monster unsuccessfully for an hour. At the last minute they form the blazing sword and win the battle. Skip to scene where all characters are standing around with their hands on hips, someone quips and they all laugh. Fini.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california

This sounds suspiciously like an episode of Power Rangers... :think: