Quantcast

Mont Ste Anne World Cup - now live!

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
This was the first VPP design, but mongoose could'nt get it right so the VPP design sat on the the shelf until Santa Cruz got hold of it.
Brian Lopes ahd one too.

MSA 1996:
[/QUOTE]

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Wasn't Mongoose riding a re-stickered Outland bike? When they came out I drooled over them. I wanted one so bad. By the time I'd saved up for a full suspension bike Outland had canned the idea so I ended up with one the first Heckler framesets in NZ in 1997. FFWD to 2004 and I was on a VPFree so I guess I got there in the end.

Are Hill and Leov running shaved Wetscreams?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
This was the first VPP design, but mongoose could'nt get it right so the VPP design sat on the the shelf until Santa Cruz got hold of it.
Brian Lopes ahd one too.
Couldn't get it right? I sourced out a bike my team could ride, I chose this...outland did not want our feedback nor did they care.

Anyways.....Julien Camelini-what bike is he on?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Wasn't Mongoose riding a re-stickered Outland bike? When they came out I drooled over them. I wanted one so bad. By the time I'd saved up for a full suspension bike Outland had canned the idea so I ended up with one the first Heckler framesets in NZ in 1997. FFWD to 2004 and I was on a VPFree so I guess I got there in the end.

Are Hill and Leov running shaved Wetscreams?
yes, we rode outlands, tons of em, as Leigh and Lopes broke a frame a weekend.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Not to blow Sam any more than usual but is it me or is his form flat out perfect in every pic that is ever taken of him? How many runs did he take today? The usual 1 or 2?

Edit: That course looks insanely fun. If it gets wet, of course you gotta call that typical Sam Spermination run.

MttyTee

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Back on the east coast!
The course looks like a blast to ride with all the berms!!

Did Fairclough walk away from that with only bumps and bruises?
That rock couldn't have been in a worse spot for him, MF'er stopped him dead

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The course looks like a blast to ride with all the berms!!

Did Fairclough walk away from that with only bumps and bruises?
That rock couldn't have been in a worse spot for him, MF'er stopped him dead
I was actually sitting next to Justin for that. Brendan took a good 10 minute breather and had a decent sized gash to his leg from his pedal.