Quantcast

Monkey`s Pets

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc

Her name is Jack. She is the most vicious bird I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. (Quaker Parakeet)

Edit: I think she is 9 now.

Munster

Monkey
Sep 5, 2001
Eastern Canada
Ruby. Pic is from a year ago. She is one and a half now. Likes to headbutt people, and wakes me up every morning by incessantly licking my face.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I have a pussy for a pet. :rofl:

His name is Pasha and he's a pure breed Balanese; about 7 years old. He's extremely confused...cause HE's a pussy and has a girlie name (you can thank my mother for that)...and he's EXTREMELY vocal. ;) (haha) But the best cat in town!!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This is Raisa. She doesn't like it when I poke her.

This is Grissly. He is evil and hates me. I feed him anyways. I can't let him out anymore because he attacked my old neighbors dog in the hallway. That and he scares the critters away from my other neighbors bird feeder. I think he may be possessed. Not sure.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Graphics said:
I have a pussy for a pet. :rofl:

His name is Pasha and he's a pure breed Balanese; about 7 years old. He's extremely confused...cause HE's a pussy and has a girlie name (you can thank my mother for that)...and he's EXTREMELY vocal. ;) (haha) But the best cat in town!!!

i luv kitties!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
We have a red Betta named Jonah. The wife is allergic to cats and slightly to dogs. We used to have 2 Akitas, but had to give them up for adoption. We've tossed around the idea of getting our daughter a bunny simply because a couple people on the Monkey seem to have pretty cool bunnies.

Slightly OT in regards to Pits/Am Staff Terr pics. Kansas City, KS just passed an ordinance making it illegal to own a pit bull/am staff breeds. They've had quite a few attacks this summer and a lady was killed just the other day.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
Slightly OT in regards to Pits/Am Staff Terr pics. Kansas City, KS just passed an ordinance making it illegal to own a pit bull/am staff breeds. They've had quite a few attacks this summer and a lady was killed just the other day.

^
Sucks.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
TheInedibleHulk said:
Cooper>your dog

these taken a while ago, at about 5 months. Now at 11 months and twice as big.
Dude, your dog is sweet. Someone was gonna give me a Rotweiler/German shepard mix a while ago but it ran away before it could be given to me. :( It was a sweet dog!

I'll have to snap pics of my yellow lab soon. She's like 8 but acts 1. Name's Callie.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
specializedride said:
this is my dog. he is cool and will protect the house to the death. he is an all black german shepard.

My neighbor has a dog just like this. His name is hank and he rules. Super sweet, and super scary. I think he could fit my head in his mouth.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
specializedride said:
this is my dog. he is cool and will protect the house to the death. he is an all black german shepard.

F'n cool dog. I want a dog so bad. I had a chance to get a baby rot and couldn't pull the trigger. I regret it now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
1 Cat
1 Dog
1 Rabbit
1 Horse
We had 3 chickens, then added 7 chicks to the mix and it was too much. I'm glad the chickens are gone, but that's just me (went to a 4H group)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
Meoux!!!!
*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to N8 again*

and to think I was called the flirt. :love:

(now if you had REALLY wanted to impress me...you would have noticed the change in my ICONs)

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Bicyclist said:
Dude, your dog is sweet. Someone was gonna give me a Rotweiler/German shepard mix a while ago but it ran away before it could be given to me. :( It was a sweet dog!

I'll have to snap pics of my yellow lab soon. She's like 8 but acts 1. Name's Callie.
Thanks, I need to get some new pics. He's put on about 40 pounds since those were taken.