Quantcast

>>>Monday gmt<<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'm moving a little slow this morning. Might have had a little too much fun at my buddy's tailgate party yesterday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rode the moto to Eugene in support of the lady. She has been down there since Thursday and will be down all week. Mom's in the hospital with the big c and not doing too hot. Poor life choices make for short lives, I guess. The part that kills me is all the folks coming to visit, then "I'll be right back, I need to go smoke...Sorry to hear about the lung cancer, but I need a puff."

I feel like a jackass for restarting when the divorce hit 5 years ago after 10 years of biking and not smoking. Now it's back to MOAR BIKEY and getting myself a lot more fit. I wasn't smoking a lot, but any is stupid, I know.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
At work, still. Somewhat miraculous...

wife is now 3 days overdue. what better timing for her to catch gastro, along with our 2.5 year old. Good think MIL is visiting...

i have avoided it so far, but I'm sure I'll get my turn.

off to wash my hands, again!

this is going to be a rough week.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I wrote a new JavaScript application today, a rewrite/rehash of the Java one I did last year. Got to get "new" material to present and about which to write papers, ya know.

I also discovered as part of this that Google Sites absolutely blows for JavaScript deployment. It's a very limited, hobbled platform. I'm getting set up with straightforward shell access on a *nix box here on campus, and that'll be a more appropriate place to put my own code.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I wrote a new JavaScript application today, a rewrite/rehash of the Java one I did last year. Got to get "new" material to present and about which to write papers, ya know.

I also discovered as part of this that Google Sites absolutely blows for JavaScript deployment. It's a very limited, hobbled platform. I'm getting set up with straightforward shell access on a *nix box here on campus, and that'll be a more appropriate plate to put my own code.
You should take a nap now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I should. Instead I'm going to go keep the baby from drowning at a swim lesson at the local rec center.