Quantcast

monday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
critters were restless....couldn't see them....certainly could hear them.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Back to work after an impromptu Moab vacation. Did some riding, some wheeling, some eating and sight seeing. Not a bad way to spend the weekend.

The Whole Enchilada = just as epic as advertised.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
6hr ER hell with oldest son last night.
What a shit show that crowd was; lots of WT drunks and junkies carrying on.

Wife spent that time front row/backstage at black keys show.
Pretty sure she wins.

Boy gets to ride with me today as he's out of school for 2 days and can't play ball for at least a week.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Spent the weekend out of town. The trees are turning and beautiful.

trees.jpg

Sunset wasn't too shabby either.
sunset.jpg

Good: Hit a big step down (6'x20'?) for the first time this weekend.
Bad: 10 seconds later I cased a big rock on the DH bike so hard I bent my chain guide.

Remember kids, nobody here gets out alive.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Worked both days this weekend. Day and a half of academic time to start this workweek, though, which dampens the blow.

Today: write code, write grant application, write part of a paper?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Same here winter is stupid.

I still have sore legs from my 3 hour ride Saturday. Looking forward to riding tomorrow so I can loosen up the legs.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went to Whistler on Saturday. Hit a few lines I'd not hit before. All after having said I was on my "warmdown" lap, which turned into 3 extra laps. That Dwayne Johnson is so awesome...

I'm only sore today. It hurts to type. I blame my old fork.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
sigh, back to work on the fatmobile after a 9 day vacation.
was it really 9 days?! with no selfies?! were you somewhere with no internet connection?!

:D

back to work. yuck. went to visit my aunt and uncle at their place in the 1000 Islands this weekend for the last time ever. They sold it and will now be permanent residents of AZ. They've had that place since I was 5 years old, and I spent so many summers there as a kid... it's kind of a part of who I am. I am really bummed. mostly because I won't be seeing them as often either. AZ is a nice place to visit, but it's not a 2 hour drive away. Though I can't wait to bring my children to the desert. I think they will really enjoy it there...

time to go look at the costs of plane tickets. and see if I can swing a visit to France to visit my mom, and to AZ to visit my aunt and uncle and cousins in the same year...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Still technically morning, monkeys.

Spent the weekend working on the lady's mom's place. A middle fence post had rotted though giving the fence a nice lean. Getting the old post out was a lot easier than anticipated, Old post out, new post + 2 bags and 3 beers later, it was ready to set. Took about an hour to put the 2 sides back together, good as old.

Have to go back down again next weekend, ugh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
must shower....

the italian one i took this morning isn't cutting it.

this was this morning....

accomodations...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Unbearable news about a fellow in NJ getting mauled by the black bear, only minutes from the Jersey Off Road Bicycle Association festival location on its day. Darn hikers all over those bear paths, probably ate his porridge in the morning after farting his trail mix the bear had enough and pinyataed him.