Quantcast

***moanderp GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Happy World Bicycle Day.
Perhaps mine will be ridden later today.

Sad wifey as a friend of hers died from cancer overnight.

Looks like weather gods are cooperating so we can make some money working outside.
Only lost 5 weeks of production so far this spring. Fml.

Ima gonna buy me a shotgun later.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I got very little done this weekend and it was good. Interesting meeting just before lunch, still not sure if good or bad. Guess I will know either way by 11.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Birthday to @Da Peach . Hopefully ya got in a nice five aye em ride in this morning?

I shall ride the bike right after work tonight. Though, I forgot my butt pad shorts and contacts. This should be amusing.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Business trip to Philly - leaving mid-day today.

Can't order office supplies myself, due to... retarded rules.

Admin orders supplies (week before last), but has them delivered to Omaha instead of to my house.

Admin says, "No problem - I'll ship them FedEx to your house." (this was last Tuesday)

I says, "Can you send them expedited, please?"

Admin says, "Not necessary - they'll be to your house in PLENTY of time. No expedited shipping required."

<wait>
<wait>

Send email to admin this morning - "Didn't get the labels. Can you check tracking, please?"

Admin: "Huh - FedEx says there is some delay. Won't get to your house until tomorrow. You can find stuff in Philadelphia, right? Shipping companies, amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

:rant:

FTS straight to 11.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Business trip to Philly - leaving mid-day today.

Can't order office supplies myself, due to... retarded rules.

Admin orders supplies (week before last), but has them delivered to Omaha instead of to my house.

Admin says, "No problem - I'll ship them FedEx to your house." (this was last Tuesday)

I says, "Can you send them expedited, please?"

Admin says, "Not necessary - they'll be to your house in PLENTY of time. No expedited shipping required."

<wait>
<wait>

Send email to admin this morning - "Didn't get the labels. Can you check tracking, please?"

Admin: "Huh - FedEx says there is some delay. Won't get to your house until tomorrow. You can find stuff in Philadelphia, right? Shipping companies, amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

:rant:

FTS straight to 11.
FYI, still waiting to hear back from the sitter, but if its up to me I'm leaning towards Weds night, Thursday morning will be easier for me to phone it in.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Did a short loop at White Ranch bright and early this morning. Meeting up with the 6thElements for another spin this afternoon.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Catalina Wine Mixer. My boss and I ride pretty regularly after work and he's always wanted to do this ride on Catalina Island. He wanted to take his boat, so that's what we did. Went over on Friday morning, takes about an hour, rode Friday, then bigger goal ride Saturday and home on Sunday. Stayed on his boat. Pretty rad experience. Overall riding isn't super exciting, fire roads the entire way. But the views were cool, and it was something out of the norm.
IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2557.jpg
IMG_2548.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2508.PNG
IMG_2491.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Catalina Wine Mixer. My boss and I ride pretty regularly after work and he's always wanted to do this ride on Catalina Island. He wanted to take his boat, so that's what we did. Went over on Friday morning, takes about an hour, rode Friday, then bigger goal ride Saturday and home on Sunday. Stayed on his boat. Pretty rad experience. Overall riding isn't super exciting, fire roads the entire way. But the views were cool, and it was something out of the norm.
View attachment 134764 View attachment 134765 View attachment 134766 View attachment 134767 View attachment 134768 View attachment 134770
that's rad if nothing else for being an atypical ride.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yea, that's my take on it. I've never really been around ocean boats, so that was fun and interesting. We stayed on the boat and just anchored in Two Harbors, which literally had a small restaurant, a bar and a tiny general store. Felt like what you'd find at a small campground, just with boats. Interesting to see how it all worked. Overall, it was a great experience. Did about 45 miles and 5000' over two days. The majority of the elevation was the main ride from Two Harbors to Avalon. That was about 25 miles and 4000'. My legs are toast right now.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Who?

HBD @Da Peach ... have a good 'un !
Happy Birthday to @Da Peach . Hopefully ya got in a nice five aye em ride in this morning?

I shall ride the bike right after work tonight. Though, I forgot my butt pad shorts and contacts. This should be amusing.
Thanks! No ride today, but I had a great one yesterday boosting sky high with @big-ted

3F196229-E1F8-4DCB-9781-AE83133136EE.jpeg

Maybe I could get a job at GMBN

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yea, that's my take on it. I've never really been around ocean boats, so that was fun and interesting. We stayed on the boat and just anchored in Two Harbors, which literally had a small restaurant, a bar and a tiny general store. Felt like what you'd find at a small campground, just with boats. Interesting to see how it all worked. Overall, it was a great experience. Did about 45 miles and 5000' over two days. The majority of the elevation was the main ride from Two Harbors to Avalon. That was about 25 miles and 4000'. My legs are toast right now.
i used to live in the South Bay near LA. on clear days we could see catalina.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seriously pointless meeting, my boss has no idea what is going on. So basically as long as I keep doing everyone's work well, we should be good.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hanging out in the shadow of Mount Hood, eating bacon, toast, and cholula cheese eggs.

Gonna go walk in the woods then catch sunset at Trilium Lake. Not a bad way to spend the day.