Quantcast

***moandaze GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd like to go back on vacation.
Screenshot_20240331_053910_One UI Home.jpg

(Not actually that bad, not sure why it showed that on my phone, ~200 in my work Inbox when I let the laptop sync which I'll take after not being at work since the 20th.)

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got up early because I have to drive up to Golden for meetings starting early. The first two cancelled after 8pm last night. I fucking hate people. It's raining, so I still get to sit in unnecessarily long traffic though, so giddy. Wifey made really good lamb last night though.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Got up early because I have to drive up to Golden for meetings starting early. The first two cancelled after 8pm last night. I fucking hate people. It's raining, so I still get to sit in unnecessarily long traffic though, so giddy. Wifey made really good lamb last night though.
Where are you treating @Nick, S and myself to lunch against a made-up work expense?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Public holiday. We really juice as much of this jesus dude as possible.

Slow day so far. Boys sleeping super late. Bike ride at the gym. Packing for Singapore and just looking forward to getting on a plane tomorrow. First time to Asia.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Easter Monday off because why not. Wife thinks it's weird we get Monday off, but I'm pretty sure I've gotten it off before somewhere else. Since the weather is nice, I will FINALLY replace the lower ball joints on the truck. I would have done it when I replaced the upper control arms, but my cool ball joint popper didn't fit. Today I will rent an appropriate pickle fork to pop said ball joints.

Good times.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Got a wet 2" last night. Its still fairly dry so no water standing. Odd.

Kids spring break this week. Will try to do some fun stuff. Let the kids run around the woods for 3 hours after grandmas house yesterday. They were rolling in mud by the time they were done. Pretty hilarious.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got a wet 2" last night
o rly

/me is working today. Will ride in to hang out for the morning with the residents, then ride in before noon to ditch them as I have a visit with my PCP in person at the clinic near my house to decide what’s going to happen to follow up on my whole syncope/anemia episode

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Yes I am serious, and dont call me shirley.....

Yesterdays arts and crafts project turned out well.

Before

IMG_3182.jpeg

Le after

IMG_3183.jpeg

two down, three more to go. I will reuse them once I get the shop built but will put painted plywood doors on them to clean it up a bit.

Purchased the plans off etsy so you dont have to

Download away!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvS937V8WE_biv17bGhm7Om8LJ6GF4Ig/view?usp=sharing

Back to the lumber store today for another load and a fresh saw blade for the saw. I would say each rack runs around 100 bucks for the lumber.

In other news,

I got knocked the fuck out by the door of the sooper doody when a gust of wind clapped my noggin. that was fun.

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Yes I am serious, and dont call me shirley.....

Yesterdays arts and crafts project turned out well.

Before

View attachment 209783

Le after

View attachment 209784

two down, three more to go. I will reuse them once I get the shop built but will put painted plywood doors on them to clean it up a bit. Purchased the plans off etsy, here is a copy if you are interested. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WvS937V8WE_biv17bGhm7Om8LJ6GF4Ig/view?usp=sharing

Back to the lumber store today for another load and a fresh saw blade for the saw.

In other news,

I got knocked the fuck out by the door of the sooper doody when a gust of wind clapped my noggin. that was fun.
That’s a nifty rack!

I saw in Lowes the other day that those bins and racks for them were on sale. I have so many of those bins now I may need to grab some sticks and make a rack like that…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That’s a nifty rack!

I saw in Lowes the other day that those bins and racks for them were on sale. I have so many of those bins now I may need to grab some sticks and make a rack like that…
my problem is that over the years i have accumulated a total mish mash of bins that are differ in size.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
my problem is that over the years i have accumulated a total mish mash of bins that are differ in size.
Yeah, me too. Recently, I have been sticking to these yellow and black ones though.

I really want to purge a lot of the crap in the bins, but every damned time I toss something in the trash, I need like the next week. “I used to have one of those…”

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... My 8:45am cancelled at 8:30am while I was driving. So 7:45-10:45 all cancelled between 8pm Sunday and 10min before their meeting. Thank you.

Guess I get to help my dad with his summer vacation planning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My right thumb is now as bad as it was after I crashed in October. The wee bit of singletrack I rode last week and the wedding set I’ve been working on have caused excruciating pain and weakness.

The only way I’m going to recover is to stop using my thumb. Good thing I have a little backpacking trip planned soon. No metalsmithing or domestic duties on the trail.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My right thumb is now as bad as it was after I crashed in October. The wee bit of singletrack I rode last week and the wedding set I’ve been working on have caused excruciating pain and weakness.

The only way I’m going to recover is to stop using my thumb. Good thing I have a little backpacking trip planned soon. No metalsmithing or domestic duties on the trail.
You want a thumb?

1711989349308.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

your handlebar angle might need adjusting. no seriously.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It seems the ball joints I have are not the ball joints for my truck and these look too big for the Corvette, so they must have been for Frita and I ended up getting all new control arms. :rofl:

But these actually aren't bad, I will need brakes soon. I swear I have lower ball joints for my truck somewhere, fack. Instead I will hook up my new battery capacity monitor and pull the cover off Frita. Interesting to see how much capacity these have after 5ish years of mostly minimal usage..