Quantcast

Minnaar looking sketch

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dhtahoe said:
No kidding... and that jersey. How did he come up with those colors. Oh yeah he won the world championship. I would like to see what lead to this photo. I be willing to bet that whatever he just got out of any of us would have taken a trip in the meat wagon, and then quite.
acctually it was a speedbump.. he was going way to fast

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
dcamp29 said:
heres kovarik looking a bit sketchy at the 2002 world cup in telluride. (i found it at fattirefotos.com)
During one of the Snowshoe Nationals, I saw Kovarik take an incredible digger in the first woods section (after the two drops right where it crossed the fire road). He clipped a rock at full speed and just got tossed like a rag doll... then he got up like nothing happened and asked, "what did I hit?" The point being these guys are riding on a different level than the rest of us and to them crashing once in awhile is no big deal...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dcamp29 said:
heres kovarik looking a bit sketchy at the 2002 world cup in telluride. (i found it at fattirefotos.com)
that is that drop coming out of the trees! had a bit of a tight turn b/f it. looks
like he was flatacking coming in and high sided off the wooden PLATFORM!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
also hes got his front brake on the right lever and rear on the left i figured i was the only one that did that by the way what kind of fork is that?
yeah i noticed that too, i thought it looked weird that he would have his finger on his front brake instead of the back one.

his fork is a showa bye the way but i just noticed someone already said that already :p

Jonny Wray

Chimp
Oct 4, 2001
San Francisco
Nothing to do with motos. He's from South Africa where they drive on the left hand side of the road. Same reason all the British, Irish and Oz guys also have their brakes that way.

dirtjumpP.1 said:
yeah for moto style brake set up

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Jonny Wray said:
Nothing to do with motos. He's from South Africa where they drive on the left hand side of the road. Same reason all the British, Irish and Oz guys also have their brakes that way.
Yep, Japan too.