Quantcast

Mean little ****ers

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Keep those knives out of reach people.

Link

WAYCROSS, Georgia (AP) -- A group of third-graders plotted to attack their teacher, bringing a broken steak knife, handcuffs, duct tape and other items for the job and assigning children tasks including covering the windows and cleaning up afterward, police said Tuesday.

The plot involving as many as nine boys and girls at Center Elementary School in south Georgia was a serious threat, Waycross Police Chief Tony Tanner said.

School officials alerted police Friday after a pupil tipped off a teacher that a girl had brought a weapon to school.

Tanner said the students apparently planned to knock the teacher unconscious with a crystal paperweight, bind her with the handcuffs and tape and then stab her with the knife.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
8-10 year olds, that story bugs me.

It was quite a few years ago, but there was a guy in my home town that got jumped by a group of 10 year olds. There were about a dozen of them and they had small pocket knives. He died from something like 70 stab wounds.

You would think that you could kick their ass, but in a pack I guess there is a limit to how many you could fend off.

I sense a new reality show!

"Are you badder than a pack of 3rd graders?" A cage match for $$$

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The children, ages 8 to 10, were apparently mad at the teacher because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair, Tanner said.
Children of the fockin' corn right there.

Little psychos need serious evaluation.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The teacher specialized in "challenged" kids like ADD and hyperactivity. I would consider going back to teaching normal kids at that point.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
The teacher specialized in "challenged" kids like ADD and hyperactivity. I would consider going back to teaching normal kids at that point.
Or moving to southeastern asia where the trade of ages 8-10 can be lucrative business.