Quantcast

Maxxis Super Series #3--Wind Rock, TN--July 17-18

bikejunke

Chimp
Jan 27, 2003
knoxvegas, tn
Just a reminder that things are about to heat up down here in the "Dirty South". The road is officially open, and the mountain cross course is just about complete.
This weekend things were pretty looking pretty positive, a great turnout, sweet trails, and the shuttle road is soooo much better! Spread the word, and let us know if you have any questions!

bikejunke

Chimp
Jan 27, 2003
knoxvegas, tn
Come get some!

So far we've pulled some guests from pretty far off, but I think you have definately got 'em all beat, by at least triple the miles! Come on down.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ha! Im moving to Johnson city, so I guess that really wont count...but yeah. I'll be ready to get some.

bikejunke

Chimp
Jan 27, 2003
knoxvegas, tn
For the most part, but we've put together some new trails for the other classes, that haven't been documented, that are pretty burly themselves. Pictures can't come close to capturing everything that's going on up there though.

bikejunke

Chimp
Jan 27, 2003
knoxvegas, tn
come on over man!

For anyone who can't make the first race, put Sept. 11-12 on you schedules for the Maxxis Super Series Finals at Windrock! We will throwin' down some fantastic prizes for that one!