Quantcast

Mana, I’m Comin’ Home GMT

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Judging from this map, it’s gonna be a sketch-fuck walk from the hotel to LA Tacos, walking under multiple overpasses, etc. probably won’t bring the phone, just $30 cash, and nothing else. I’ll try and act ‘housing challenged’.
IMG_1250.png

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Busy times at the office. I fired two people which in a small company always creates some challenges.

Also booked a trip to Singapore in April. My first time to Asian.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Judging from this map, it’s gonna be a sketch-fuck walk from the hotel to LA Tacos, walking under multiple overpasses, etc. probably won’t bring the phone, just $30 cash, and nothing else. I’ll try and act ‘housing challenged’.View attachment 208617
I’ve learned arguing with yourselves will get panhandlers to leave you alone. Just have to “act” crazier than they are. We. . . I mean, I don’t have any problem doing this.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

It's thundering and after the 73 degrees and 90% hoomidity yesterday, I am assuming a rather lively storm this morning.

Mrs has all of the normal tax prep done. I just need to figure out how much money I lost on the farm.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Shit day at work but I did get to listen to a decent radio station because the boss wasn't there.
Currently watching 'Californication' why did I never finish watching this show?!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. League tonight. Also teaching a class on retirement planning and Hannah has gymnastics, so Grandma is involved in the transit of little people. Potentially the first race that I might miss.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello!
I bike commuted in yesterday. It was awesome. Turns out the rail trail goes from the next town over all the way into the edge of the town I work in. It took me about 15 minutes longer than by car, and I bet I can get that down lower if I can take more advantage of the faster modes on my bike...which I struggled to use due to a broken outlet and forgetting my charger at home. Guess I'll buy a second charger and keep it at work and get that commute down to 45 minutes. I didn't have any car issues and 2/3 disused railroad bridges are easily passable by bike, so it was honestly kind of fun.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Sigh, tick season is already here. Wife found one crawling on her Sunday, I found one crawling on the child yesterday. God damn parasites. :rant:

Work. At the jerb, at the house, on myself. The usual.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
My gym is closing end of this month, which blows chunks since the nearest one is two towns over, near the biggest shopping mall in the state. Has better leg machines unless those are gone. Have to choose a better dog name in the future than 'Chunks' - sounds awkward reading this outloud...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My gym is closing end of this month, which blows chunks since the nearest one is two towns over, near the biggest shopping mall in the state. Has better leg machines unless those are gone. Have to choose a better dog name in the future than 'Chunks' - sounds awkward reading this outloud...
But who will blow Chunks ? Poor dog.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had a fuckin' weird dream last night (common), this time i remember it (not common). had to have one of my ears surgically removed because it somehow became necrotic. wanted the other one removed along with it so i wouldn't be asymmetric. then i had to go hunting through the hospital for my earrings because i wanted to keep them, and for some reason they weren't removed before the surgery. what. the. fuck. i hope this helps explain why i am the way i am.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Oh yay. More rain today!

DSO and I are playing fetch in the living room. Neither of us wants to go out for a walk. Will take her on errands later - Home Depot and Agway. She loves going in the car.

Maybe roast some veggies for enchilada later.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello n shit. Got my 7 mile run done early this morning before the rain. Working on site today and need to bang through the annual employee reviews. I've got seven of them to do and hopefully the cumulative time spent going over them won't exceed 10 minutes.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<does maths> Ahhh... June weddings. :D

Day booked off for this. Praying to jeebus the weather is good.

Going to go down to lake Erie to watch.

View attachment 208621

Have you seen one before?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
French IT is beyond me. They do so many things in a way literally no one in the world does. Is there a standard procedure in all of EU and US? Fuck that. Lets not even check and invent the wheel anew.

Something is not working? Well I guess it's not working. We checked and we can't do anything. We built our programme without any case studies re. competition so in an universe where our programme is the only one everything is working as intended. This is the 3rd company I worked with and every time it's exactly the same.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
morning fellow wheeled locusts.

another 12 miles on the stationary bike at the gym. more machining videos watched.

today we do customer and security focused tasks for the employer. batten down the cyber hatches and what not.

anyone have any idea what the image upload file size limit is? current phones take pictures that easily exceed most forum upload size limits and I've had no #%!^^@# luck figuring out
1. what the file size limit is
2. how to auto-resize images for upload (or how to manually do it in an efficient process for uploading a set of images)

have a good day or don't. it's your life after all.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
morning fellow wheeled locusts.

another 12 miles on the stationary bike at the gym. more machining videos watched.

today we do customer and security focused tasks for the employer. batten down the cyber hatches and what not.

anyone have any idea what the image upload file size limit is? current phones take pictures that easily exceed most forum upload size limits and I've had no #%!^^@# luck figuring out
1. what the file size limit is
2. how to auto-resize images for upload (or how to manually do it in an efficient process for uploading a set of images)

have a good day or don't. it's your life after all.
About 3MB IME. I use Lit Photo to easily resize photos for upload.