Quantcast

Make sure to wear yer orange in Pisgah

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
In NJ a rider got shot and he was wearing an orange vest. Best to stay off the trail sometimes, ride on non-hunting days, or switch to night riding in season.

Last edited:
I was up there last weekend and got word from one hunter that people were "brush hunting" which was later defined as "shooting at anything that moves in the brush" I later came upon a hunter sitting on the side of the trail ready to go. Wearing orange would be a really good idea.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
ashville, hmmm? 317 perhaps? doOd, i have worn your jersey more times han i have wiped my butt in my entire life. thanks guy! and if this ferocious feline in which is hell bent on stopping me from riding up at Zube is your own personal full time pms'ing feline, would you please mind tightening up the leash on her a bit please? thanks pAl!

and if this ferocious and neglectfully yet intentionally hurtfull feline is not your own personal dominatrix or if you are too scared to say anything cuz she actually wears the pants than i understand.

and if you are not will black than you can kiss my ass.

but if you are Sir WIll and if this mel bitch isn't of any importance (meaning not your wife and mother of two) to you than she sure as sh!t isn't to me either. i'm serious now, i just wanna ride my bike and not hear anything from anyone about it in which negates me being able to do so. no one more so than yourself Sir Will should be able to understand this concept any more clearly than how it was just now signed, sealed and delivered.

thanks for the jerseys bro! just as you have but it now being my Willful duty, i will dominate in them, i can promise you that.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Pumpkin is already dominating my cats in MY orange, one of which and the coOlest of 'em just so happens to be named 'Monkey'.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and i pulled ahead and out in front of the ENTIRE swcc club the second ride with them in which i averaged 18.8 for 50.04 miles while wearing that jersey, the one where the flakey vice grip president Mike witnessed the birth of Houston's premier and premium road cyclist, myself.

that was my pleasure! haha, swcc got punked with the help of Sir Will Black. take that Mel! :)

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19461416&searchid=a5893e5e-ea4a-4586-a646-a4d8644286e3

"You treated me kind, sweet destiny,
carried me through desperation, to the one that was waiting for me.
You took so long, still i believe,
somehow the one that i needed
would find me eventually.
I had a vision of love and it was all that you given to me.
Straight through the nights,
felt so alone, suffered from alienation,
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong so i believe
and now i know i succeeded, even finding a place i can see.
i had a vision of love and it was all that you've given to me
I had a vision of love and it was all you given me
I realize the dream, and i visualize the love that came to me
feel so alive, i'm so thankful that i proceed,
the answer that Heaven has sent down to me
You treated me kind
sweet destiny
and i'll be eternaly grateful holding you so close to me
Knowing the one that i needed, would find me eventually.
i had a vision of love and it was all that you have given to me.
I had a vision of love and it turned out to be all that you've given to me."

well, at least it was orange. thanks again bro!